Sunday, January 6, 2019

Where I've Been and Changes I am Making

Helloooo…I am back. 

So I started this blog initially during my first semester of college in order to provide myself with a platform to release inner stress and promote some source of happiness for myself and hopefully other people. What came of it was a tremendous amount of support from my friends and family that I was most definitely not expecting. I had to take a little pause from all of this because sometimes life just happens and thats that. 

I don’t want to spread too much of my personal life on here because it doesn’t really matter, as long as the lessons I’ve learned throughout my 19 years of living have the ability to help other people. I remain so very thankful for the abundance of love I have within my life but sometimes those qualities are hard to see as a result of being clouded by the hardships of life. I want to be a source of light for some of the dark clouds that each and every person experiences within life itself. 

I want to begin writing again, on my own schedule, being as raw and truthful as possible, in order to serve as a personal account of this chapter in my life and hopefully to serve as a source of inspiration/help for y’all reading. 


Cheers to being authentically happy in the new year and I can’t wait to share it all with you. 

xoxo,

1 comment: