Monday, September 17, 2018

About the Girl Behind the Screen

About me...

Emily Stoll (18) is a current Freshman Biology major at the University of Dayton. She is from Louisville, Kentucky and can be described as a daughter, a sister, a friend, and a golden retriever lover. She is the daughter of blogging-queen Cleverly Inspired and loves sharing tips on productivity, college life, and her current faves. 


The content on this site is anchored towards all types of gals. The college-girls, the girl bosses, the advice-takers, and most importantly the girls looking to re-vamp their lifestyles. I cannot wait to share all my tips and tricks with you all. 


Make sure to contact me for questions, comments, or partnerships (I am always looking to collaborate with great companies), using the Contact Me page. 




2 comments:

  1. Proud is not a big enough word. That's all. I love you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Emily! Can’t wait to follow your experiences through your blog! Love you!

    ReplyDelete