Thursday, October 4, 2018

Highlights and Lowlights for September 2018

Hey y'all :) So I wanted to start a new thing on this blog where I go through some of my highlights and lowlights for each month of the year just to serve as not only a reflection for myself, but also as an outlet for you all to get to know me a little better.

Highlights: 

Favorite moment: Definitely parents weekend. Parents weekend at UD is a big deal and it was so so fun to have my two favorite people on campus to have fun for a few days. 


Favorite food/drink: My go-to combo that I've been eating literally every morning is an everything bagel with egg whites, cheddar cheese, and bacon. And of course I'll grab a french toast flavored iced coffee with cream and sugar to go with :)

Favorite product: I mentioned it on my Instagram story but my favorite product this month has been the Pixi Glow Tonic. This stuff changed my skin. No other product has cleared my very acne-prone skin like this.

Favorite lesson learned: Study more than an hour for a calc test you have the next day:) 

Favorite podcast: Gals on the Go by Danielle Carolan and Brooke Miccio. They are the best pair for this amazing podcast all about the college girl lifestyle. I always listen to them while walking to class in the mornings, such an amazing way to start the day. 

Lowlight: I've been really missing my boyfriend Cameron these past few weeks (he goes to Ole Miss:)) and adding that emotional weight on top of the stress of school/work kinda put me in a funk this month. I am still getting used to this new lifestyle and balancing everything thats on my plate so obviously all of this is a process but that by far was my lowlight for September. I am all out of my funk though now (I am doing a post all about getting out of a funk very soon so stay tuned:))!

See y'all Monday!

xoxo,



1 comment:

  1. I love your breakfast tip! Annnndddd Parents weekend was my highlight too!!!

    ReplyDelete